[V4MD] Examples, SSL connection to VSERVER -- solved

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Nov 10 13:29:19 CST 2008

On 11/10/08 8:46 PM, "Michael Lee" <michaeljlee at comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Michael,

> Yes - if you read the code I sent, you'll see the following lines:
>
> if( gSSLEnable ) then thePort = 15435  -- this matches what is in
> VServer_Embedded.ini
> else  thePort = 15433  -- this matches what is in VServer_Embedded.ini
> gConnection = new(Xtra "VConnection", "localhost", "sa", "sa",
> thePort )
>
> I am using 3.5.2, not the 4.0 betas.

Well, then 3 variants

1) issue is only with Valentina Embedded Server
    but this is cannot be.
    and you use not license_emb_
    you use demo license,

2) 3.5.2 is broken somehow.
     THEN only way switch to 4.0

3) ... Bad moon

Can I ask you yet do 2 things

A) send me crash log of your crash.
    it is in the Console.app
    Director crashes for you as I understand.

B) In the ini file of VSERVER make sure to have

    Verbose = 3

And send me copy/paste of this log when you try connect.