[V4MD] Examples, SSL connection to VSERVER -- solved

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Nov 10 11:21:02 CST 2008

On 11/10/08 6:39 PM, "Michael Lee" <michaeljlee at comcast.net> wrote:

Hi Michael,

> Hmm... though that doesn't seem to explain why my code, which passes
> the port number correctly, also crashes.

You mean that you have add just only port number, and still crash?

Strange is that I did not have any crashes, I have see two msg box with
errors about SSL. Although I did work with latest 4.0x betas

* Okay, I remember you told that you using Valentina Embedded Server
    right?  Note that Valentina Embedded Server uses
    port 15435 for SSL.

Please check your INI file. Does it have SSL port number?
Which one?  You need use it.