Need help getting data

Information Team info at castus.com
Wed Mar 5 20:15:55 CST 2008

Please any help appreciated, I'm stuck

As it is now I am only capturing the first record or screenshot. Ive tried
to iterate thru records going round and round can't get it.

This code gets the info of SWF .swf and puts on page. I need to go thru each
file that is being called on and show its path. Each event has different
amount of slides.
ex,,
LS2003.swf
LS2004.swf
LS2005.swf

<code>

  objEvent = me.eventsList[me.intPage]
  me.event_current = objEvent
  intID = objEvent.e_id

  repeat with objElement in me.event_display.e_data
    if objElement.ee_name = "Flash" then

      ---Kicks out filename of elementdata of current screen
           the moviePath & objElement.ee_data)

      exit repeat
    end if
  end repeat
</code

---  Here is my SQL Query of table that holds SWF Filename

I need to get event Id from current presentation and get the ElementData
info from database and show all "ElementData" records that correlate with
the event ID in the EventElements Table

<code>
SELECT EventElements.EventID, EventElements.ElementData
FROM EventElements;
</code>