demo stack // Style of work with single user app. Using of VSERVER DEMO for free.

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 07:34:08 CDT 2008

I would prefer to stay in single user.

---Where you see here big problems?

--Yes I understand, that you want keep db opened in vstudio, but this may
work
--only if app do only OPEN, but do not do CREATE DB.
Is this true?  I can do more tests but in my experience when both are open I
get crashes. Crashes caused when vstudio has the database open and then you
open it in RunRev. Maybe it was because I was fooling around so much.

I want to be able to work with the database with both tools at the same
time. Not for development but for the work that my project does. I can see
that this is even more important when vStudio can make reports.

Being able to work with both opens makes things a lot easier (from
experience doing this with SQLitemanager and RunRev)