why does put revOpenDatabases() not work?

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:24:43 CDT 2008

I just copied the connection set-up exactly as it was in the examples stack.
You need to understand that when you have tried easily hundreds of
combinations of this (starting with when I didn't realize that I didn't even
have Valentina correctly installed in RunRev) then it all runs together in
your head.
The examples stacks are written so that you can toggle between server or not
server so that may be why it is written like that.

I am only having this trouble because a connection to a Valentina database
done the API way is ignored by RunRev so I have to learn how to connect to a
Valentina database the RunRev way in order to use RunRev database calls.

I'm sorry that my obtuse methods are irritating you but please understand
that I have been patiently doing this for months...

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com