why does put revOpenDatabases() not work?

Thorsten Hohage thohage at genericobjects.de
Fri Jun 6 15:09:10 CDT 2008

Hi,

On 2008-06-06, at 22:01, william humphrey wrote:

> I also just tried one of the database files that do work in the RunRev
> example stack. They do not open in Valentina Studio and they give
> the same
> error for me in the way I'm trying to open them. Since I am not
> trying to
> use "server" then obviously that "localhost" parameter is some kind of
> error.
> Can you send me back a suggestion to try?

I'm really not sure what you're doing here, but...

when opening a file, then there is a common mac / windows open dialog.
There is nothing with "localhost"!

Or are you talking about connection VStudio to a Vserver? Then of
course there is the server address or localhost. But then you need to
move newly created DB files to the VServer Database directory and
register them at the server. After these steps you can see these DBs
opened when connected to the server.

Slightly irritated,

regards,

Thorsten Hohage
--

Valentina Technology Evangelist
generic objects  GmbH - Leiter Solution Center Nord