Tutorial for Revolution

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Jan 12 10:58:03 CST 2008

Okay thanks for the info.  I am already on both list and
I understand the questions on there should not be put
on here they are completely off subject most of the time.

But as for figuring out how to access the code in the
modal dialog I already did that.  In the example stack
the script in the field just needs a minor change and
then it can be viewed and edited.

--go stack stackName as modeless
       go stack stackName

Back again to the problem.  It is weird because
now it isn't making the database anymore when
the debugging line is turned on.

In the example create database it says it creates
a database in the same folder as the project.  It
actually creates it in a database folder that is in
the folder with the project not the same folder.
It says it names it database1 but the name is
something completely different.  Not that this
is a problem just thought I would let you know.

I am going to play around later on and get it to
create a database using the example code & then
I will let you know how it works.

thanks,
-=>JB<=-