Tutorial for Revolution

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jan 12 10:04:27 CST 2008

On 12/1/08 5:13 PM, "-= JB =-" <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

> Okay,  it is probably some minor bug in the script I
> pasted from your example.
>
> As far as not using this list about Rev

Actually it is not prohibited, just please keep in mind that Valentina lives
on many segments (C++, Director, REALbasic, VB, NET, Cocoa, ...)
So many users of this list just do not know Revolution.

And I can bet that Revolution-specific questions will be answered much
faster and better on REV lists. You see?

At least you can CC to both lists to get better chances on help :-)

> I would like to point out when I asked that question I remember the SQL demo
> window showing the records and I was have a hard time trying to figure out how
> to program events to the window.
>
> So when I asked the question I was not aware it was a field and remembered the
> SQL window.  Therefore the question was not really about using Rev to my
> knowledge but the answer was it was a field which I provided.
>
> If anyone else tells you they are having problems with the tutorial it is
> probably due to not creating a database.

I do not remember that anybody before have report problems with V4REV
tutorial.