Tutorial for Revolution

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jan 12 11:07:53 CST 2008

On 12/1/08 6:58 PM, "-= JB =-" <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

> Back again to the problem.  It is weird because
> now it isn't making the database anymore when
> the debugging line is turned on.

Then search on your HDD for  V4REV_xxxxxxxxxxxx.log
    xxxxxxx this is some digits.

It should be or near to your app/stack.
Or may be it is near to Revolution.app itself.
Or may be even INSIDE of Revolution.app  package.

Then lets see what is in that file.

> In the example create database it says it creates
> a database in the same folder as the project.  It
> actually creates it in a database folder that is in
> the folder with the project not the same folder.

Sorry?

> It says it names it database1 but the name is
> something completely different.  Not that this
> is a problem just thought I would let you know.
>
> I am going to play around later on and get it to
> create a database using the example code & then
> I will let you know how it works.

My guess is that you catch somehow wrong path for db.
And this issue cause you problem.

Again Log file, will show what exactly was sent to V4REV in the Db create()
handler.

So find this log file please