Tutorial for Revolution

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Jan 12 09:13:16 CST 2008

Okay,  it is probably some minor bug in the script I
pasted from your example.

As far as not using this list about Rev I would like to
point out when I asked that question I remember the
SQL demo window showing the records and I was
have a hard time trying to figure out how to program
events to the window.  So when I asked the question
I was not aware it was a field and remembered the
SQL window.  Therefore the question was not really
about using Rev to my knowledge but the answer
was it was a field which I provided.

If anyone else tells you they are having problems
with the tutorial it is probably due to not creating
a database.

-=>JB<=-