Valentina serial // newbie Usage of Valentina for RB

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
Sat Feb 23 00:35:31 CST 2008

On 23/2/08 7:58 AM, "Thomas Cunningham" <mauitom at maui.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the detailed response, but still no go.
>
> I have the V4RB_Carbon.rbx plugin in the plugins folder of Rb2008R1.  When I
> run lesson1_step1, Rb is giving me two errors indicating that it does not
> recognize the term valentina.
>
> Where or how do I use the serial number you sent me?

1) serial is not reason here. V4RB can work without it in the DEMO mode.

2) In your case sounds that REALbasic have not recognize plugin.
Aha. You using latest RB 2008, but you have download and install V4RB
CARBON.

This is mistake.

You need download and install "V4RB (Universal Binary)".
Archive have name  v4rb_2_mac_ub.dmg

    http://valentina-db.com/download/prev_releases/2.5.8/V4RB_2_macho_ub.dmg

Before install it please REMOVE V4RB_Carbon.rbx plugin from the plugins
folder.