Suggestion for PDF docs for Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 23 00:45:02 CST 2008

On 23/2/08 2:14 AM, "David Nock" <nockdgatwork at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi David,

> I've seen various people asking about PDF docs for Valentina and I have a
> suggestion.
> Have you seen http://danjer.doudouke.org/tech/dokutexit/
> <http://danjer.doudouke.org/tech/dokutexit/>  ?
>
> It is a plugin for DokuWiki that can create PDFs directly from the wiki pages.
> As you are producing all your documentation as wiki pages, using this you can
> easily turn them into PDFs without a lot of extra work.

> We are using this in our office to generate our manual from our dokuwiki site
> and it produces some really nice pages. This way all our developers have easy
> access to update documentation then we can just produce a new manual when
> required.

Wow, thank you I will check it right now!

Once I have see some PDF plugin for WIKI, but it was able produce only PDF
for current page of browser.

Really, HOW plugin can know which page of WIKI must become #1 or #145 of
plain PDF document?

Nature of WIKI itself is that there is sequential order of pages ...
So I am going to read above.