install Valentina 2.5.8

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Feb 22 16:50:29 CST 2008

On Feb 21, 2008, at 11:42 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Please check the following points:
>
> 1) Does Rev 2.9 and 2.7 create different folders in the
>
>         HOME/Documents/MY Revolution ...
>
>     if no you -- you can get mess, so manually remove prev
>     installed v4rev and dbvalentina2 modules.

It does not create different folders so I removed the files
related to Valentina.

> 2) check folder
>         /usr/local/lib/vcomponents
>
>     use in Finder cmd+G  combination to go there.
>     you can try trash this folder manually also.

I went to this folder and trashed all files.

> 3) install after this cleanup and see if it is okay.
>     check if v4rev and dbvalentina2 both was copied into
>         HOME/Documents/MY Revolution ...

I installed Valentina again and it still does not work.
v4rev and dbvalentina2 were not copied to the folder
HOME/Documents/MY Revolution.

Please advise me what to do now.

thanks,
-=>JB<=-