install Valentina 2.5.8

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Feb 22 01:42:28 CST 2008

On 22/2/08 2:16 AM, "-= JB =-" <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

Hi JB,

> I was using v4rev_3_mac on Rev 2.9 beta and
> everything was working properly.
>
> Now I am using Rev 2.7.1 & have installed the
> Anniversary edition of Valentina which is 2.5.8
> (V4REV_2_mac).
>
> I ran the installer and a message said it installed
> properly but it does not work.
>
> I suspect this is due one or both of the below:
>
>     1.  I was previously using a different version
>     of Revolution.
>
>     2.  I was previously using a different version
>     of Valentina.
>
> Given the above situation how can I properly
> install Valentina 2.5.8 in Revolution 2.7.1.

Please check the following points:

1) Does Rev 2.9 and 2.7 create different folders in the

        HOME/Documents/MY Revolution ...

    if no you -- you can get mess, so manually remove prev
    installed v4rev and dbvalentina2 modules.

2) check folder
        /usr/local/lib/vcomponents

    use in Finder cmd+G  combination to go there.
    you can try trash this folder manually also.

3) install after this cleanup and see if it is okay.
    check if v4rev and dbvalentina2 both was copied into
        HOME/Documents/MY Revolution ...