install Valentina 2.5.8

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Feb 23 00:31:11 CST 2008

On 23/2/08 12:50 AM, "-= JB =-" <sundown at pacifier.com> wrote:

>> 3) install after this cleanup and see if it is okay.
>>     check if v4rev and dbvalentina2 both was copied into
>>         HOME/Documents/MY Revolution ...
>
> I installed Valentina again and it still does not work.
> v4rev and dbvalentina2 were not copied to the folder
> HOME/Documents/MY Revolution.
>
> Please advise me what to do now.

Aha, I think during run on Install.rev you have see in its console window
that these files cannot be copied, yes?

Kirill says that 2.5.8 have mistake in script.
    it uses CopyFile for it, but must be CopyFolder
    because dbvalentina2 and vrev are BUNDLES, e.g. Folders.

This was fixed in 3.0 archive...

Okay, you can
    a) copy this files manually.
    b) correct installer.rev and run it again.