Newbie question: Valentina 2.5.8 & Rev 2.8.1 on OS X: where's the windows vcomponents?

M Young m.young at mac.com
Wed Feb 20 15:21:13 CST 2008

Bart,

You hit the nail on the head: "Valentina is evolving a[t] such a pace
that writing up the documentation must be a hell of a job." The
documentation and product disconnect seems like it should be a real
problem. I would think that it needs to be fixed, so that the
Valentina product line can flourish. Or, maybe the Valentina folks
believe that business is good enough. I don't know.

I will step down off my little soapbox and go back to work now.

Regards,

Michael
PS For anyone in charge reading this email, I am willing to help edit
the wiki.