Newbie question: Valentina 2.5.8 & Rev 2.8.1 on OS X: where's the windows vcomponents?

Mr. Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:01:53 CST 2008

Hi Michael,

I do agree (as all of us do, Ruslan included) that the wiki pages can
do with a review by a native speaker.
If you are long enough on the list, you may have noticed that Lynn and
Ruslan on regular basis call upon us developer to improve the wiki
pages by rephrasing parts that need to be rephrased.

I have been doing this for a while but this is not too high on my
priority list as the longer one uses the wiki the more it becomes
understandable (maybe primarily for non-native speakers as we need to
adapt our idiom to English just as the wiki has been written from
within another idiom to English. After I while I must admit that I
started to find it funny, but I digress...

So the problem remains. Somebody native speaker English should take it
upon them to augment the quality of the wiki pages. Of course they
could hire somebody (well I'm not sure about the of course part),
but , and here lies the problem I think, Valentina is evolving a such
a pace that writing up the documentation must be a hell of a job.

Jut my 2 (euro)cents

regards

Bart