Newbie question: Valentina 2.5.8 & Rev 2.8.1 on OS X: where's the windows vcomponents?

M Young m.young at mac.com
Wed Feb 20 14:44:59 CST 2008

Hi Bart, Martin, and others on the List,

Bart, you make some excellent observations, but the big picture issue
is that new Valentina developers/users keep showing up on the List
with similar documentation related complaints. At some point, the
Valentina documentation needs to be recognized as a *major* problem
that needs to be fixed, no matter how the message is delivered. :)

Best Regards,

Michael