Newbie question: Valentina 2.5.8 & Rev 2.8.1 on OS X: where's the windows vcomponents?

Mr. Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:31:56 CST 2008

Hi Martin,

could it be possible that I am confusing you being vocal with being
plain rude and agressif.

Can you imaging that most of us that are helping out on the list are
non-native english (writers and) speakers.
Maybe it is just a cultural thing but if this response to someone that
is trying to help you get started is your normal way of behaving on a
list that you just subscribed to I fear that most of us will hesitate
to respond.

Thank you for reflecting on this

Regards,

Bart Pietercil