FIXED - deletion of sa

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Wed Feb 13 05:51:55 CST 2008

Hi Jeff,

On 2008-02-13, at 12:29, Jeff Justice wrote:
> So Ruslan, how is this going to work? If to change the sa user's
> password we have to delete the sa user, and that is no longer
> possible, now what?  Is there no way we can just edit the existing
> password?

May I answer, too?

1. create a new admin user, if only SA exist

2. log in as newly created admin user or any other admin user, except sa

3. delete sa

-

If you want "sa", but with a different password

a) create user "sa" with password you ever want

b) assign admin rights

-> you're done!

regards

Thorsten Hohage