Getting out... -> docs--wrap it up

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Feb 13 03:53:36 CST 2008

On 13/2/08 11:34 AM, "Jeff Justice" <listaccount at starionline.com> wrote:

>> Jeff pointed to (in his eyes) non standard behaviour for Valentina
>> on OSX, which I find strange coming from somebody working with
>> RealBasic (as are we). I can find numerous non OS-compliant issues
>> with RB, so what?
>

>> So I say let's just leave it there, instead of wasting energy on
>> this topic.
>
> So that means that we should never strive to make it better by talking
> about it?  I have interface discussions with our users CONSTANTLY.
> Our user interface is constantly evolving and getting better each time.

Jeff,

This is why we talk here with you 3 days even although agree your letters
was very aggressive and even promote third party tool on our list.

Do you know that REAL have ban me and Lynn from its lists and forums?
For weeks and months on REAL lists there is no even word " Valentina"
because they fight with this in dirty ways.

We are open for discussion in contrast, because we really want to hear any
word about how we can improve Valentina. And we really want to hear when
somebody says:
    "look on this feature of that product.
     It seems to be nice. Can you add it?"

Just if you really want keep Valentina on target yet (at last of end you
have its license and may be few months ago you will catch new project which
will fit Valentina), please report your found issues to this list in more
friendly form, and even better report them as bug reports or feature
requests to Mantis. The same can be done for docs. Mantis have section
"DOCS" also.

Let me underline, and you can check this easy self, that PARADIGMA have fix
98% reported issues to Mantis. 1% left are feature requests which are not 5
minutes to implement, and 1% are not reproduced bugs.

>> Ruslan, I'm sure you have better things to do :-) (can't wait)
>
> Okay, so who is responsible for interface problems?  I'll go bother
> them. :)

For Valentina Studio issues exists SEPARATE list actually "Valentina Studio"
    You can subscribe to it from our HOME->SUPPORT page

Valentina Studio is developed by Jochen and Igor Nikitin mainly.
These developers are NOT members of our KERNEL team. I hope that we can
start plug KERNEL team into testing, source overview and even development of
Valentina Studio more and more soon.