Getting out... -> docs--wrap it up

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Wed Feb 13 03:34:04 CST 2008

> Jeff pointed to (in his eyes) non standard behaviour for Valentina
> on OSX, which I find strange coming from somebody working with
> RealBasic (as are we). I can find numerous non OS-compliant issues
> with RB, so what?

> So I say let's just leave it there, instead of wasting energy on
> this topic.

So that means that we should never strive to make it better by talking
about it?  I have interface discussions with our users CONSTANTLY.
Our user interface is constantly evolving and getting better each time.

> Ruslan, I'm sure you have better things to do :-) (can't wait)

Okay, so who is responsible for interface problems?  I'll go bother
them. :)

> Jeff, have a good one on the other side (is it really greener ? ;-))

So far it is for this application.

Jeff J.