Getting out... -> docs--wrap it up

Mr. Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:24:18 CST 2008

Hi List,

think we better call this quits.

It is clear that Jeff has made up his mind (and realized he selected
the wrong tool for the job).
It is also obvious we do not think the same (otherwise we wouldn't be
here)

Jeff pointed out some problems he has with Valentina
Ruslan pointed out problems he can just as easily find with RSS (not
to mention SQLite + RSS, been there done that)

Jeff pointed to (in his eyes) non standard behaviour for Valentina on
OSX, which I find strange coming from somebody working with RealBasic
(as are we). I can find numerous non OS-compliant issues with RB, so
what?

So I say let's just leave it there, instead of wasting energy on this
topic.

Ruslan, I'm sure you have better things to do :-) (can't wait)
Jeff, have a good one on the other side (is it really greener ? ;-))

Tx

Bart