Getting out... -> docs

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Feb 13 01:13:41 CST 2008

On 13/2/08 9:02 AM, "Jeff Justice" <listaccount at starionline.com> wrote:

>>> "Using only VStudio, I challenge you to show me step by step how to
>>> change VServer's default username and password ("sa" and "sa") to
>>> anything else without crashing VStudio."
>
> Did not get an answer.

Above is a question? Even now I do not fell it as question. OR I have not
catch something? I do not see  "?"

May be really because I am not native english.

"I challenge you" -- this is question? Or ask?

------------
> Second of all, you leave out any and all detail about how to actually
> DO this.  From my experimentation, I find that you must RIGHT CLICK on
> the user, select "Delete".  Nobody has said this.

Are you really newbie to computers ???

You don't know that modern applications have contextual menus for most
objects?

RULE (for any modern app):
    Right click on any object MUST show you menu with all actions
    which can do this object.

Why somebody should tell you this? :-)

> When I delete the user sa.  Nothing happens.  User sa is still the
> column.  Apparently column does not refresh.  Right click again on
> user sa.  Say delete again.  This time error of invalid user.
>
> Wow.  That's intuitive.  NOT.

Agree, bug. Should be added into Mantis.