Getting out... -> docs

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Wed Feb 13 01:02:39 CST 2008

Sheesh.  I cannot believe how complicated it is to get a simple answer
here.

First of all how about my email of July 15, 2007 to you:

>> "Using only VStudio, I challenge you to show me step by step how to
>> change VServer's default username and password ("sa" and "sa") to
>> anything else without crashing VStudio."

Did not get an answer.

Second of all, you leave out any and all detail about how to actually
DO this.  From my experimentation, I find that you must RIGHT CLICK on
the user, select "Delete".  Nobody has said this.

When I delete the user sa.  Nothing happens.  User sa is still the
column.  Apparently column does not refresh.  Right click again on
user sa.  Say delete again.  This time error of invalid user.

Wow.  That's intuitive.  NOT.

Jeff J.