Getting out... -> docs

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Feb 13 00:15:00 CST 2008

On 13/2/08 2:22 AM, "Jeff Justice" <listaccount at starionline.com> wrote:

> Okay, how does one NOT connect to the database as the default admin sa/
> sa out of the box?

Jeff,

Thorsten have answer this question. Please read carefully what people answer
you.

>> second column to Users, delete user sa, create a new one with you
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you have delete USER "sa" then of course nobody can connect under this
login. Simple as 2*2=4  :-)

> Jeff J.
>

> On Feb 12, 2008, at 5:39 PM, Thorsten Hohage wrote:
>

>> On 2008-02-13, at 00:30, Jeff Justice wrote:
>>
>>> To this day I still can't get anyone to tell me how to change the
>>> admin password using VStudio.

May be because you did not ASK in clean way?
I take care that ANY and ALL questions are answered on the list.

TIP:  send simple SHORT letter to a list with a simple clean Question
        and simple clean subject.

People usually do not read big letters on list, only if do not see subject
as interesting. You know this I think.