Getting out... -> docs

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Feb 12 16:50:32 CST 2008

> This has been my experience with just about every problem
> I've encountered with Valentina, it just goes around and
> around with no other answer than "that's just the way it is,
> deal with it".

Jeff, was this the case for what you submitted to Mantis?

> For me it's a simple equation.  6 months of messing with
> Valentina and no database created.

Were any of your issues with Valentina Studio that were submitted to Mantis
addressed? Each release we've had in that time has included a great number
of fixes - 20-30 on average - just in Studio.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software