Getting out... -> docs

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Tue Feb 12 16:59:48 CST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008, at 4:50 PM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:

>> This has been my experience with just about every problem
>> I've encountered with Valentina, it just goes around and
>> around with no other answer than "that's just the way it is,
>> deal with it".
>
> Jeff, was this the case for what you submitted to Mantis?

You mean did Mantis give me any attitude?  :)
No, the most prevalent problem was that things were submitted,
supposedly corrected in the next beta release, but turned out to still
be present several versions into the future.  Sometimes bugs would get
fixed then come back.  Couple that with the fact that half the time
VStudio had to be completely removed (i.e. not just copied over) to
put a new version on, this quickly becomes tedious once or twice a week.

This alone caused a couple month delays because VStudio was simply not
usable during this time.

I do acknowledge that VStudio is much more functional now than it
was.  Still a couple of quirky things that don't fit with what
Valentina documentation said or the explanation isn't clear.

Jeff J.