Getting out... -> docs

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Feb 12 14:20:09 CST 2008

On 12/2/08 9:12 PM, "Jeff Justice" <listaccount at starionline.com> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

> I would also like to point out that we've been down this road before.
> Search through the list archives.  You'll see that I have mentioned
> documentation several times along with other people.  There was even
> talk from Paradigma of improving it, several people volunteered their
> help, and yet here we are having the same discussion.
>
> And people wonder why I'm frustrated with Valentina.  If you want
> specifics, why not just have a look at RealSQLServer's docs.  That's
> the kind of straightforward easy to read documentation I'm talking
> about.  Ruslan, I'd be happy to email it to you for a look if you like.

Email me what? Docs of REAL Server?
    I have download and install it.

Please email docs to Lynn :-)

I have not read docs, and will play later more deeply.
But again, if you, Jeff, even compare

    StartupItem/REALServer/REALServer
    StartupItem/VServer_Office/VServer_Office

You will see they are identical.

And, surprise, you can run REAL Server from terminal, in the same way as
Valentina Server, only difference, RSS will not show you the live log file
in the terminal.