Getting out... -> docs

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Feb 12 16:42:29 CST 2008

> True, but a nicely made pdf would be helpful. That's how I
> originally learned realbasic and it's how I expected to learn
> valentina until I figured out the wiki. All I'm saying is
> that new users may get lost and a pdf would be a familiar way
> to find answers. It's all the same to me now since I sort of
> know my way around Valentina. I have plenty of time to learn
> since programming is not my profession. Someone who makes a
> living from it might not be as patient.

Some time ago, we had a number of individuals come forward to help proofread
the existing documentation. Unfortunately, after the initial offers - nobody
actually stepped forward to help. Id be more than happy to give some editors
editing access to the wiki.

What is very helpful is when someone points to particular pages that are
frustrating them and tells us where they get lost. Then someone who is a
little closer to being a native speaker can check it out and clean it up.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software