Error In Vstudio after new install on new mac

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Feb 12 09:40:29 CST 2008

On 12/2/08 4:23 PM, "Joseph Morgan" <joseph at checkos.com> wrote:

Hi Joseph,

> On Feb 12, 2008, at 2:05 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>>
>> It is obvious that you try to open _directly_ in the Valentina Studio a
>> database which already is opened by Valentina Server.
>>
>> You need CONNECT to Valentina Server from Vstudio, then open this db  via
>> that connection.
>>
> Right, I connect to vserver by pressing command s then enter the
> password and such.

> After vstudio connects, it opens the database automatically. This is
> the way I have always done it.

> What I didn't mention before is that I am loading a dump.sql file.
>
> After you told me this, I tried to unregister the database using
> server admin and reregistering. But that didin't fix my problem.

It is not clear what you try to do.

* you have some db with data under vserver and you want LOAD more data from
SQL Dump ?

* or you have EMPTY db under VSERVER and you want load/fill it by tables and
records from your backup(?) sql dump?

* if this is full backup dump, then you can just do

    Vstudio => File Load SQL dump
        you get new db
        put it into databases folder, and REGISTER to to vserver.