Error In Vstudio after new install on new mac

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Tue Feb 12 13:19:42 CST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008, at 9:40 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> It is not clear what you try to do.
>
> * you have some db with data under vserver and you want LOAD more
> data from
> SQL Dump ?
No

> * or you have EMPTY db under VSERVER and you want load/fill it by
> tables and
> records from your backup(?) sql dump?

Yes, loading an sql dump to empty database under vserver

> * if this is full backup dump, then you can just do
>
>    Vstudio => File Load SQL dump
>        you get new db
>        put it into databases folder, and REGISTER to to vserver.

If I understand correctly, you suggest to load dump to a database that
is not registered then place in databases folder then register it.

I tried this and it works. But why am I no longer able to load a sql
dump on registered  databases? This worked before. Was it supposed to
work before? I'm not sure if I am getting the correct behavior or was
I just getting lucky?

Joseph Morgan