Error In Vstudio after new install on new mac

Joseph Morgan joseph at checkos.com
Tue Feb 12 08:23:17 CST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008, at 2:05 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> It is obvious that you try to open _directly_ in the Valentina Studio
> a database which already is opened by Valentina Server.
>
> You need CONNECT to Valentina Server from Vstudio, then open this db
> via
> that connection.

Right, I connect to vserver by pressing command s then enter the
password and such.
After vstudio connects, it opens the database automatically. This is
the way I have always done it.
What I didn't mention before is that I am loading a dump.sql file.

After you told me this, I tried to unregister the database using
server admin and reregistering. But that didin't fix my problem.

Joseph Morgan