Valentina for iPhone - Discussion.

Trausti Thor Johannsson tj at quarksbar.net
Wed Dec 10 04:15:09 CST 2008

I do see a need for simpler database on the iphone.  The C library to use
with sqlite is well not very friendly, and I haven't found any easy to use
classes.I do not see a need to have 8GB database, but a fast and simple one
I do see.

For example, a class where you just give it a filename, and all sql queries
would return NSDictionary (or Mutable).

Simple straight forward and fast is the keyword, not huge, but a 1+ GB
database could well be an option as I see it.

Trausti