[INFO] MAC and WIN compilation

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Oct 2 09:36:50 CDT 2007

On 2/10/07 5:32 PM, "Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR)" <ayu8 at CDC.GOV>
wrote:

> Correct, Ruslan.  This is basically what I have had to do in the past,
> just in the opposite direction.  Compile the Win executable on the Mac,
> then install the Win Vcomponents on the Windows machine.

If fact in MAC => WIN direction you can do this more easy.

Copy from your Windows the VComponents_win folder to some location on MAC
HDD.

And prepare simple bash script which do cp for all items of VComponents_win
folder after you have compile WIN app.

In ideal RB should all do such post-build scripts for projects. Like XCODE
do.