Wired Errors from Valentina Studio

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Thu Nov 22 06:02:36 CST 2007

Hi All,

I have created a database using RunRev, however when I open it with
VStudio for Mac I get the following error on the open:

"Kernal error 0x71000 line 1:56 unexpected token"

When I look at the DB with a select * from <table> all the records
seem to be there ok.

And when I execute this:

CREATE TABLE MusicBaseB(_GenXLibraryID TEXT
NULL,_GenXSentToServerFlag TEXT NULL,_GenXUniqueID TEXT PRIMARY KEY
NULL,AlbumName TEXT NULL,AlbumRating TEXT NULL,AlbumRatingKind TEXT
NULL,ArtistName TEXT NULL,BitRate TEXT NULL,BPM TEXT NULL,DateAdded
TEXT NULL,Duration TEXT NULL,FileLocation TEXT NULL,FileSizeBytes
TEXT NULL,Genre TEXT NULL,ModDate TEXT NULL,PlayedCount TEXT
NULL,PlayedDate TEXT NULL,SampleRate TEXT NULL,TrackName TEXT
NULL,TrackRating TEXT NULL,TrackRatingKind TEXT
NULL,TrackSkippedCount TEXT NULL,TrackSkippedDate TEXT
NULL,UnplayedFlag TEXT NULL)

I get the same error.

I have two tables MusicBaseA and MusicBaseB which are identical
expect for the table names.

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave