Wired Errors from Valentina Studio

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 22 11:14:43 CST 2007

On 22/11/07 2:02 PM, "Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have created a database using RunRev, however when I open it with
> VStudio for Mac I get the following error on the open:
>
> "Kernal error 0x71000 line 1:56 unexpected token"
>
> When I look at the DB with a select * from <table> all the records
> seem to be there ok.
>
> And when I execute this:
>
> CREATE TABLE MusicBaseB(_GenXLibraryID TEXT
> NULL,_GenXSentToServerFlag TEXT NULL,_GenXUniqueID TEXT PRIMARY KEY
> NULL,AlbumName TEXT NULL,AlbumRating TEXT NULL,AlbumRatingKind TEXT
> NULL,ArtistName TEXT NULL,BitRate TEXT NULL,BPM TEXT NULL,DateAdded
> TEXT NULL,Duration TEXT NULL,FileLocation TEXT NULL,FileSizeBytes
> TEXT NULL,Genre TEXT NULL,ModDate TEXT NULL,PlayedCount TEXT
> NULL,PlayedDate TEXT NULL,SampleRate TEXT NULL,TrackName TEXT
> NULL,TrackRating TEXT NULL,TrackRatingKind TEXT
> NULL,TrackSkippedCount TEXT NULL,TrackSkippedDate TEXT
> NULL,UnplayedFlag TEXT NULL)
>
> I get the same error.
>
> I have two tables MusicBaseA and MusicBaseB which are identical
> expect for the table names.

I have made in Vstudio 3.5b7 new db
And execute this YOUR query:

[...]

Works fine. I can try with Vstudio 3.4 also.

-----------------------
But Dave, this is good for SQL Lite may be, but not for Valentina.

Valentina have
    Fixed String field
    VarChar field
    Text field

And many other field types.

-------
So Why

    PlayedCount TEXT NULL

Or why

    PlayedDate TEXT

???

This should be ULONG and DATE fields in ideal.