Getting LIKE %you%

Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR) ayu8 at CDC.GOV
Fri May 25 12:09:28 CDT 2007

Hi Chuck,

In the past, if the error code was not in the XML file, that usually
indicated that it was an error external to Valentina (eg. OS error).

I did some digging and found this from a previous Valentina post:

<quote>
Ivan, I've managed to get another database to give the same error. It
clearly has to do with deleting records -- possible it is related to
Mantis bug 219, for which I provided an easy way to reproduce.

Anyway, the error is

Record "(null)" is locked in table "myTable".

and the error number is

460037

Closing and reopening the database does not fix this error.
</quote>

One more thing, have you tried:

SELECT recID, * FROM tbl_cont WHERE cont_namecomplete REGEX '%may%'

Though the % might need to be changed to another character (sorry, not
real up on my REGEX at the moment).

-John