Getting LIKE %you%

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Fri May 25 12:21:09 CDT 2007

On May 25, 2007, at 11:09 AM, Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR) wrote:

> In the past, if the error code was not in the XML file, that usually
> indicated that it was an error external to Valentina (eg. OS error).
>
> I did some digging and found this from a previous Valentina post:
>
> <quote>
> Ivan, I've managed to get another database to give the same error. It
> clearly has to do with deleting records -- possible it is related to
> Mantis bug 219, for which I provided an easy way to reproduce.
>
> Anyway, the error is
>
> Record "(null)" is locked in table "myTable".
>
> and the error number is
>
> 460037
>
> Closing and reopening the database does not fix this error.
> </quote>

Hmmm.....

Based on your comment about doing more digging, I did a search in the
Valentina Archives and found 460037 mentioned in 3 posts. The
messages, from Ruslan, alleges something about a bug fix relating to
the error message. However, I can't quite grasp what Ruslan is saying
was 'fixed'.

> One more thing, have you tried:
>
> SELECT recID, * FROM tbl_cont WHERE cont_namecomplete REGEX '%may%'
>
> Though the % might need to be changed to another character (sorry, not
> real up on my REGEX at the moment).

I'll dabble with that idea.

Thanks,

Chuck