Getting LIKE %you%

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Fri May 25 11:56:53 CDT 2007

Hi John,

On May 25, 2007, at 10:47 AM, Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR) wrote:

> Did you ever post what type of field tbl_cont.cont_namecomplete is?

cont_namecomplete is a VString VField. "May" is a middle name of a
person.

Looking over Steve's comment "I just opened this file in BBedit with
no errors but I don't see your error number...", I used his technique
of opening the error code files in TextEdit, and much to my dismay,
he is right. 460037 is NOT in there.

Looks like Valentina has a serious BUG in it, sending out error
messages that cannot be interpreted to allow the coder to debug.

Regards,

Chuck