[DISCUSS] Missing basic features ? ROADMAP

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Wed Mar 21 07:45:00 CDT 2007

Hi,

A real detailed in depth manual. Current ones are lacking a lot of
info and looks like they are written in Klingon. WiKi manual is
lacking almost everything. I would also love a searchable function
list database like here: http://es2.php.net/ .Write something in
'search for' for example 'flock', and select 'function list' in the
pull-down menu. You get a full explanation and right below user
contributions with examples. -- THIS IS HOW THINGS HAS TO BE DONE --
I love PHP and use it a lot because of that, I am never stucked and
never lose time looking for explanations or examples. Valentina could
at least implement that for SQL syntax or propietary stuff.

> * Everybody else can do the same. I.e. Regular question is:
>     what is 3 dream features?

stan