[DISCUSS] Missing basic features ? ROADMAP

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Mar 21 08:01:59 CDT 2007

On 21/3/07 2:45 PM, "Stan Busk" <maxprog at mac.com> wrote:

Hi Stan,

> A real detailed in depth manual. Current ones are lacking a lot of
> info and looks like they are written in Klingon. WiKi manual is
> lacking almost everything.

> I would also love a searchable function
> list database like here: http://es2.php.net/ .Write something in
> 'search for' for example 'flock', and select 'function list' in the
> pull-down menu. You get a full explanation and right below user
> contributions with examples. -- THIS IS HOW THINGS HAS TO BE DONE --

> I love PHP and use it a lot because of that, I am never stucked and
> never lose time looking for explanations or examples. Valentina could
> at least implement that for SQL syntax or propietary stuff.

Yes, PHP site and mySQL site have good docs.

Question is (for me) what tools they have use?
Can you give me URL of such tool? :-)
I afraid no.

My opinion is -- they have put huge efforts to develop own online doc
system. We have think a lots about this, but to implement it in this way or
something like this way - it needs a lots of time and efforts.

We still thinking in this direction. Some attempts started using Valentina
for Ruby...