[VCOM 2.5.8] Unable to register vcom.dll

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Wed Mar 21 00:49:28 CDT 2007

Hmmm, just found out that the folder Microsoft.VC80.CRT now is needed when
installing app that uses vcom.dll :-(

This should be be added to the Readme.doc and VCOM.pdf!!!

Does vcom.dll need these files in this folder explicit? I guess normally
these files goes into system32 when installed by other apps...

Joakim