Can't load VShared_Win32_Release_VC.dll

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Mon Jun 18 14:31:06 CDT 2007

On Monday, June 18, 2007 steve at steve-albin.com (Steve Albin) wrote:

>But now, I think I have an idea of what may have caused the problem.  When I restored my system
>back two weeks, it removed the new beta of the Safari web browser.  Just this morning, I had to
>reinstall this back to my environment.  Seeing your email triggered the thought that maybe Safari
>caused the problem.  Sure enough, I'm getting the "Can't load VShared_Win32_Release_VC.dll" error
>again.  This is on the same copy of the app that was working yesterday - prior to installing
>Safari.

Following up to my own post again....

I just uninstalled Safari using the Windows control panel and now my app is not getting this error.  So, it seems that Safari for Windows does not play nicely with Valentina.  Can someone else confirm this?   I'll add it to Mantis anyway...

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/