FIXED, yes?: Can't load VShared_Win32_Release_VC.dll

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jun 17 02:55:33 CDT 2007

On 17/6/07 5:40 AM, "Steve Albin" <steve at steve-albin.com> wrote:

Hi Steve,

> Windows has this interesting feature that lets you restore the system to a
> previous date.  I arbitrarily restored my Windows environment back two weeks
> and now my apps run fine.  This is fine for me because I only use Windows to
> test web pages and Valentina apps.  If this happens to one of my users, I'm
> screwed....

So resume for 3 your letters is:

* when you start your app.exe on mac intel + Parallels  -> not works.

* the same app on true Windows -> works

* after you have return Windows on Parallels on 2 weeks ago, -> works.

Have I correctly understand all?

But why your users will try run your APP.EXE on Parallels???

I think they will run on MacOS just your MAC application, yes?
And Windows users will run your APP.EXE.