Using Binary Link or Object Pointer?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Jun 10 01:32:31 CDT 2007

On 10/6/07 9:21 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Good news here is that we work last week to improve Links. Although this
> week we have work to introduce new feature:
>         "Refactoring of links"

> You can read something here:
>
> <http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
> ntation:vkernel:vlink:vlink>
>
> See section near down of page
>
> And I think that next week we can also improve this issue with optimization
> of BinaryLink.

Ak,

Problem here is that it will require change of db format version.

OLDER code will not be able work with Optimized BinaryLinks...

We can of course change format ONLY and ONLY we have found in db a
BinaryLink of 1:M or 1:1 type....yes this is good idea, and then I think we
will not affect 99% of users.