Performance Val 3.1

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Jul 16 03:54:07 CDT 2007

On 16/7/07 11:05 AM, "Leo Van den Brande" <leo_van_den_brande at wxs.nl> wrote:

>> Aha !!!!!
>>
>> Please check if your DEBUG APP build produce V4RB_xxxxx.log ?
>>
>> If yes then THIS IS why.
>> You can disable it. Check docs about Valentina.DebugLevel
>>

> Genial!
>
> The results are:
>
> Table "TBFdata"(11192 records, 3 of 34 fields queried).
> Log on:  v3.1: 24.2 sec. v1.1: 2.98 sec.
> Log off: v3.1:  2.4 sec. v1.1: 0.58 sec.
>
> A great improvement.
>
> Could the remaining difference netween 3.1 and 1.1 have to do with better
> performance of RB 5.5, used with Val 1.1 and RB 2007 3, used with Val 3.1?

A lots of INSERTS ?

I have not hear that RB 2007 is a lots slower of older RB.
This is true ?

> Similar question for VStudio (C++?): Average time: 0.02 sec
>
> If so, than I will have to live with it, if not, I may have to continue
> searching for a cause. What do you think?
>
> Thanks for your precious help!

Remind me what operation you do ?

This is many CALLs to plugin, or this is time of single SQL query?

In the second case its Valentina issue.
It is possible try PROFILE time of query to see where it is lost.
See wiki about warning log