Trap Valentina license time limit - where is the documentation hypelinks - LOL, can we take a good ribbing?

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 11:33:19 CDT 2007

I was a bit too tired to read (and translate) all this flaming so let
me say this.

My experience was the same initially (not lack of but hard to find
documentation), but this is hugely superseded by the know-how
available on the list, most of all by the Valentina Developers
themselves as by the more experienced developers.

As it was Thorsten experience I find that asking polite questions AND
accepting that the answers are coming from non-native english
speakers with a different culture goes a long way.

I also am trying to answer questions when I can as a payback to the
list for giving me a flying start.

So I say to Thorsten:
You took the words right out of my mouth with your reply on this topic

Thx Thorsten

As to the wording of the documentation, I'm sure Ruslan (et suis)
will be glad to accept any help that improves the documentation.

my 2 eurocents

Bart Pietercil (8 months on Valentina)