We'd certainly welcome some help with the wiki

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Fri Jul 6 18:20:58 CDT 2007

Still waiting for any sort of support or reply on this issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: valentina-bounces at lists.macserve.net
[mailto:valentina-bounces at lists.macserve.net] On Behalf Of Barry G. Sumpter
Sent: Saturday, 7 July 2007 8:24 AM
To: 'Valentina Developers'
Subject: RE: Trap Valentina license time limit -
whereisthedocumentationhypelinks - LOL, can we take a good ribbing?

Hi Lynn,

I'd be very excited about assisting if it would get the ball rolling and
encourage others to contribute.

I can only suggest that we start dividing up the pages into logical groups
and post the groups so people can volunteer.

I'm volunteering for some of the Valentina for REALbasic documentation.

Any other suggestions?  Volunteers?

Thanks,
    Barry G. Sumpter

-----------------------------

Ruslan is indeed on vacation, but both Kiril and Ivan are both watching now
and then.

We'd certainly welcome some help with the wiki. We have a double-trouble
situation where our original docs are not only written by non-native
speakers of English, but also that there is differences in how different
programming environments with with Valentina (hey, it was kind of refreshing
to see a Delphi question! :-)).

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software