We'd certainly welcome some help with the wiki

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Jul 7 11:21:47 CDT 2007

Hi Barry,

I replied in another thread but yes, we'd be very interested in any
volunteer help, thanks for volunteering! :-)

What we can do is set up access and perhaps a separate list so that editors
can communicate with each other - we want to maintain consistency throughout
the documentation.

Likely we should wait until Ruslan gets back - we use dokuwiki and Ive had
dokuwiki set up before so that its possible to effectively assign specific
namespace permissions, but I don't know what else has been put into our
particular brew (that might blow up if I touch it). Right now its split up
into English, German and Russian, and likely we will add Japanese too.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software